Thursday, August 15, 2013

Say-so by Nancy Muthinzi

 My colleagues and I did a rafting trip at Savage last Monday, 29th
July. What made this experience memorable? Our driver picked us
 up right on time. We were welcomed as soon as we came in and shown
 where everything is by a very hospitable Lexie. They were also our tour guides for the
rafting. Since all of us were all first timers there, they did an amazing
job of explaining everything to us in such a great and funny way. Those 2
are the most amazing people I've ever met and I would totally recommend them
anytime to anyone who asks me about the trip. I've already done so to my
family and friends and are all looking for time to come.

    We were a team of 7 people. Lexie & Alex did such a great job of being our
tour guides in the rafting. I'm so scared when it comes to water activities
and I almost changed my mind about coming several times but I'm really glad
I didn't. They made it look so easy and fun and by the end of it, I was very
glad I came. I don't know how to explain it properly but them being with us,
giving us their life stories and cracking jokes all the time was really
great. We all felt so much at home there and some of us even wished we have
taken something like a 3 day package! They answered all our questions about
themselves, the camp, biking and all that you offered. It will be very hard
to forget that day and I still can't stop talking about it to everyone!

    Although it's a bit pricey for us Kenyans, I will still recommend it to others.
That's all I can say for now and thank you guys again for giving me such a memorable
experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment